You have to answer 11 weird questions then tag 11 people who would be willing to answer weird questions. I am grateful for weird people.
1. What is the strangest thing you have ever eaten in public?
As a picky eater for a good chunk of my life, I’ve managed to wiggle out of eating a number of things! But the texture I have despised having to eat, in front of others, was a big hunk of pork fat. As an exchange student in Germany, I was advised to eat EVERYTHING on my plate. I figured no one else at the table was gonna eat that, but they did, so I did too – yuck!
2. If you had to go on an adventure, with elves, dwarves, or hobbits, who would you take and why?
I be hangin’ with ma hobbies! Come on – got to go with the funny guys, especially if they like a good brew!
3. You are at a rural retreat lodge somewhere deep in Wisconsin or Canada. You are approached by a taxidermist who hands you a stuffed badger and asks you to put it in your lap. What do you do next?
If I couldn’t save his life anymore, I’d take him home…and draw him!
4. If you were given biscotti, would you prefer it with coffee, tea, or hot chocolate?
That would depend on the biscotti! Fruity with tea, chocolatey with coffee, plain with hot chocolate.
5. In your opinion, who is the funniest man or woman alive today (comedian)
Hands down – Catherine Tate! Am I bovvered?
6. If you were given thirty seconds on television to say something, what would it be?
Answer-come-lately! I’d read aloud a picture book, very quickly!
7. What is your idea of the most romantic date setting ever?
Hike. Picnic. Alone in the wilderness.
8. If you could go on one date with a movie or television star, who would it be and why?
Since this is fantasy, I’m going with Roger Livesey (or his character in I Know Where I’m Going)
Or, if I have to go with a living person, Jeremy from Flight of the Conchords
9. What is the worst song you have ever heard?
10. If you could live anywhere else, where would it be?
Too many places, but if I had to settle, and not travel, the place has to have good food available! France, Spain, Italy?
11. Who- in your opinion- was the greatest person to ever live?
Oh dear! A great person I would love to have an all night chat with would be Ben Franklin. Can’t judge the greatest to have ever lived though!
Okay – now the following people are cordially invited to answer 11 questions and tag 11 others: